Wild nature workshops
WILD NATURE WORKSHOPS:
DIVE INTO THE HEART OF NATURE
In this workshop, you will take a nature walk to discover barks, plants, flowers and roots that can be added to your daily life.
Upon returning from the hike, you will be able to taste the various ingredients that were harvested.
Options available depending on the season:
- Find and prepare birch and yellow birch trees to harvest the sap
- Harvest and prepare young cattail shoots
- Harvest poplar and conifer buds
- Harvest coltsfoot and dandelion buds
- Harvest buds, leaves and flowers in bloom
- Harvest and prepare kelp by the sea
- Harvest, find and prepare grey clay
- Pick wild berries
- Harvest roots
- Harvest and prepare medicinal barks
- Harvest chaga mushrooms
- Harvest young conifer shoots
- Harvest spruce gum
These workshops can be offered at our place, at your place, at your office or according to your demand. Note that additional travel expenses will be added to the total amount.